SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time...BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator -556 NIB Tatortodd is the winner.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time...BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator -556 NIB Tatortodd is the winner. Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
New in original packaging BCM Mod 0-556 compensator. Bought for a rifle I never got. I originally posted this in the classified to sell. But hey, I need to pay it forward. This karma brought to you by Beancooker for sending me some great truffle oil and seasoning salts.

Rules, must have 50 posts as of today. Must want to use this for yourself or someone you know, not to sell.

I'll pick a winner some time next week or so. No guarantees when I pick a winner (I am forgetful). No guarantees on how I pick a winner but most likely it will be the karmanator.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frayedends,

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I could use that for a long range build I am doing.

Thank you for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

I will put it to good use.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Would go nicely on the BCM bbl on my AR & a nice upgrade from the basic birdcage.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15388 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never had a compensator on any of my ARs. I'd like to try one please and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3547 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please add my name, just finishing a new build.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2211 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I'm in the middle of a build. Thanks!

Posts: 12475 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
I could use this! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 601 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Add me too please
Have two lowers to build out this year, hopefully some sanity returns to the market

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. It'll go nicely on one of mine. Thx for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I could use this. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 3241 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma. Thank you!

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me - thanks very much and Happy New year everyone!

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. I've wanted to try one of those for a while. Thanks.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23326 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance please! Thank you!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I've been wanting to try one for a while now.

Posts: 7401 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Would be great on my COVID AR build. Thank you!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post