SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time...BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator -556 NIB Tatortodd is the winner.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time...BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator -556 NIB Tatortodd is the winner. Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. I would use it on one of our work rifles. We actually have one 14.5” BCM upper that was donated.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8033 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma- I have an FN full length A2 I’d love to try this on.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15632 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
my 225 valk would love this. please add my name!

Posts: 7806 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Please include me in your generous karma. I've wanted to try one of those for a while. Thanks.

Tatortodd is the winner. I will be sending an email momentarily.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! Thank you!

E-mail response sent.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23332 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Congrats T & thanks for the chance, frayed.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15394 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post