SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    post your Black Friday / Holiday deals here pls -- help us spend our money
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

post your Black Friday / Holiday deals here pls -- help us spend our money Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
hulu $1 per month for first year

https://www.hulu.com/welcome

Thank you for the heads up on this deal. My new Roku comes in tomorrow and this will be a fantastic addition.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Little late to the party, but wondering if anyone has seen a Gen 3 Glock 26 BF deal. Went to the LGS just now and they have 10% off, but their price is already quite high and I know a guy I can get it from without a BF price that's already better than this BF deal by close to $100...

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2449 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone run across a Makita Cordless tool Combo with the Drill, Circular Saw and a Recipricating Saw(Sawzall)?

Ready to move up to something better. Thanks

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Geissele has their G2S trigger on sale Monday only for $99.

Their charging handles are $50 on sale right now. Their red dot mounts are 50% off, amazing deal for an Aimpoint mount.

They are selling their Sopmod rifle upgrade kits and Federal (FBI?) rails, perhaps for the first time, and according to the website, only during this sale. If thats the case, those parts will be worth almost 50% more than you paid for them a few weeks from now, when they are unavailable again.

Posts: 6664 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Their charging handles are $50 on sale right now. Their red dot mounts are 50% off, amazing deal for an Aimpoint mount.

They are selling their Sopmod rifle upgrade kits and Federal (FBI?) rails, perhaps for the first time, and according to the website, only during this sale. If thats the case, those parts will be worth almost 50% more than you paid for them a few weeks from now, when they are unavailable again.

How about batteries in a sock specials??

Posts: 17294 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
beretta 30% site wide.

For you 87T guys, this is a great time to get mags

10 mags would be right around 300 bucks.

http://info.beretta.com/black-...vPiLw&_hsmi=67704121

Thanks for this. Finally ordered a bunch of extra mags for my 87BB

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Pretty good sale on Vortex optics at Euro Optics:

Euro Optics Vortex Sale

and FNH 15:

Eurotics FNH15

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Palmetto has Geiselle SSA-Efor $156

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8034 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
ALG 30% off the ALG-ACT on their website.

Blue Bullets 15% of quantities, instructions on the website.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8347 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ontmark:
25% off everything use code BF2018
and free shipping on orders over $125

at here
L A Police Gear

https://lapolicegear.com/
Thanks for posting! It saved me $50.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23348 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stagarms.com has some pretty good Black Friday deals.

Posts: 3602 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
250 rds Fiocchi 00 Buckshot for $79 w/ free shipping

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...tm_campaign=bf-d5-s1

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Thermapen MK 4 (latest model) 25% off.

https://www.thermoworks.com/AT...&Survey_id=&mi_ecmp=

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

How about batteries in a sock specials??

Hehe Razz

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgelj:
quote:
Originally posted by Shallowenuf:
I'm looking for a P365 for under $499 shipped. Hoping for a BF deal. Thanks

Rural king had then at 499 and 10% off. I picked one up, sold out online so you'd have to find it at your local store.

Thank you sir! So far no luck going under 500, I'm not really in a hurry but the 365 is going to be my new CC.

Posts: 30 | Registered: October 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rural king had then at 499 and 10% off. I picked one up, sold out online so you'd have to find it at your local store.

Thank you sir! So far no luck going under 500, I'm not really in a hurry but the 365 is going to be my new CC.

Brownells has the same deal as Rural King and is also sold out, but allows back orders. Only reason I'm not doing it is the BS $10 FFL extra fee. Oh, and I soooo don't need it.

Posts: 3572 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Has anyone seen any deals on the Streetlight TLR-7?

Forum member lahilljack is selling them:

Streamlight TLR-7 $106.50 2 in stock

Streamlight TLR-8 $171.00-2 in stock

Check out his ad in the Classifieds.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1470058792

Posts: 3191 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Brownells has the same deal as Rural King and is also sold out, but allows back orders. Only reason I'm not doing it is the BS $10 FFL extra fee. Oh, and I soooo don't need it.

I tried Brownells a while back but they wouldn't honor the 10% of Sig once my backorder came in. I can find them for 499 w free shipping but would like to go lower. The demand is keeping that from happening.

Posts: 30 | Registered: October 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I picked up 2-flats of these, 20 boxes or 20 rounds of trap.

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com...mington%20gun%20club

Best price I have found, and free shipping as well.

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Military or certain civilians with authorized purchasing at the Xchange, Saturday November 24, ALL in stock firearms are 15% off, plus an additional 5% with a Star Card. Get there early.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post