SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    post your Black Friday / Holiday deals here pls -- help us spend our money
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

post your Black Friday / Holiday deals here pls -- help us spend our money Login/Join 
posted
Most of us get deals via emails etc and through various sources (Cliff's thread gave me the idea)--

Guns, ammo, clothing, electronics, tools anything a member might like

Let's use this thread to 'share the love'

What have you got?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Many of you won't be interested in this, but for those who fish, hunt, or otherwise use the pull up facemasks, SA Co. has theirs on sale for the next 8 hours at 5 for $15. I don't care a thing about a skeleton mask, but the camo works...

https://safishing.com/shop/5-p...4633:s#configuration

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Many of you won't be interested in this, but for those who fish, hunt, or otherwise use the pull up facemasks, SA Co. has theirs on sale for the next 8 hours at 5 for $15. I don't care a thing about a skeleton mask, but the camo works...

Great for those late night visits to convenience stores! Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30696 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:

So let the annual Black Friday Draining of the Wallet begin 5 days early. Lots of camo patterns to choose from here.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Exactly. I got all 5 in varied camo patterns. Wherever I thought they might come in handy: ground blind, treestand, winter pattern, etc.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS4 for $199

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/c...45raTfhcI0orgCwy_8xQ

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Probably premature but anybody have a line on a iPad 9.7"? and not a refurb please.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8113 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Here's one for our musician friends:

https://www.sweetwater.com/

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1904 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Bought the wifey a Ruger LCP .380 from PSA for $169.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Here's one for our musician friends:

https://www.sweetwater.com/

Snagged an Aracom attenuator yesterday for $400 and am looking at a Marshall DSL50 head for $200 that needs repair (which I can do). Private sales, of course, but I don't buy stuff I don't need unless they're just about giving it away.

When Sweetwater was blowing out the Marshall DSL40Cs for $399 delivered, I got one of the ast ones. Love that amp. They were $750ish before the sale.

Posts: 3542 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms Ballistic Advantage barrel on sale. https://www.primaryarms.com/ba...l-1-2x28-babl556015m

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:

It’s crazy that they were $100 in the first place.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Houston-based RTIC Coolers are 20-30% off (varies by model) and free shipping over $35.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23286 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Roku announced that most of their retailers will have the Roku Ultra at half price. I'm getting one.

Note to self: Avoid Dicks this year after the rifle rain check cancellation of a few years back. "Oh, we're out, here's a raincheck." Later, "We're not selling those any more. sorry you trusted us and passed on other good deals while we gave you a worthless raincheck."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
If you're in Virginia and looking for liquor, 20% off everything at your local ABC store on Black Friday when you spend $100 or more.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are some really good deals on Federal ammo through TargetSports / Palmetto State / Academy sports. Low priced cases with good rebates.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If anybody finds a deal on ALG ACT triggers please post.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23286 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Houston-based RTIC Coolers are 20-30% off (varies by model) and free shipping over $35.

Not a dig on you, tator, but I hate seeing RTIC supported. They may be based in Houston, but those good ol’ boys sell nothing but Chinese manufactured coolers.

It pains me when there are so many American made coolers at that price point, or just a hair higher - Orca, Pelican, Orion, Bison, Grizzly,etc.

If you are going to buy RTIC, just go to Walmart and get the Ozark Trail coolers. Same thing, made in China, and 40% cheaper.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Not gun related but Macy’s has the Martha Stewart line of enameled cast iron cookware at 70% off. I bought a couple dutch ovens last year and getting a skillet and a bridle this year. I have found them to be better quality and more durable than the one I had from Lodge.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2388 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
goruck.com has their Black Friday sale up, up to 40% some rucks.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post