SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My wife is making chocolate chip cookies!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wife is making chocolate chip cookies! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
She left the components laid out on the countertop, all neatly separated in individual containers while doing other kitchen activities.

I've passed by them several times while doing my own chores.

The recipe is going to be short a few of those Ghirardelli Premium Baking Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.

No jury of my peers would convict me.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
She better get the protection once the dough is made and the oven is heating. That's the most dangerous time. I've heard tell of batches not even making it to the oven. They just, vanish.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6976 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I would expect you will be involved with quality control for each batch. Quality and positive comments are always appreciated!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Will any pecans be involved?

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Lucky Man!!
We are jealous.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Who among us has not had to partake in chocolate chip cookie dough?

I truly think I prefer the raw dough to the finished product/

Enjoy!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Who among us has not had to partake in chocolate chip cookie dough?

I truly think I prefer the raw dough to the finished product/

Enjoy!!!

Same here. I’ve been told I will get salmonella for 50 years now.

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I love her.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5688 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife made a double batch... to be donated to a church bake sale. Frown

She bought some of her own cookies and brought them home. Smile

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2071 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
She sounds like a wonderful person.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post