SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lawyers prepared to fight Mandatory Vaccinations?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lawyers prepared to fight Mandatory Vaccinations? Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
What does the SIGforum hive know on lawyers prepared to fight mandates on vaccination?

We have two girls in college and I would like to be prepared for the very real potential of them being mandated to take the jab.

Please keep this discussion purely informative on how to legally fight these intrusive mandates.
Please Do Not deviate from this focus.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Check out commoner law website. When I am mandated, I will be using their procedure, I will stand on my God given Rights.

They are having success in SF. There is a court case being heard on Wednesday where a group of San Francisco county and city workers are suing using common law. This will prove if we have a free country, or if we are truly a failed country.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
They will need to be prepared to attempt overturning several SCOTUS decisions to get there.

The Supremes have ruled specifically that states and schools can require vaccines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...chusetts?wprov=sfti1

It may be hard to find a basis for challenge based on those rulings - hope they can find a path.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
They will need to be prepared to attempt overturning several SCOTUS decisions to get there.

The Supremes have ruled specifically that states and schools can require vaccines.

It may be hard to find a basis for challenge based on those rulings - hope they can find a path.

And let's not forget another SCOTUS ruling, Jacobson v. Massachusetts which dealt with a smallpox vaccine which stated: “the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

The bottom line is that I strongly doubt that anyone is going to get rid of mandatory vaccinations. There's too much legal precedent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
What does the SIGforum hive know on lawyers prepared to fight mandates on vaccination?

We have two girls in college and I would like to be prepared for the very real potential of them being mandated to take the jab.

Please keep this discussion purely informative on how to legally fight these intrusive mandates.
Please Do Not deviate from this focus.

Find a college that won't force them to take the Jab, be less expensive and a better choice.

Posts: 23517 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
They are not being forced to at this point.
They are already registered moved in and have started class.

Finding another college is not a viable alternative at this point.

1. If mandate comes they will try to take a Religious Objection.
2. If the school refuses to accept a Religious Objection, then I want to be prepared to fight the mandate.

Looking to prepare myself and believe I am not the only member of SIGforum with interest in fighting mandates which have or may come down.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
following

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that argument. It will require overturning a lot of cases and the chances of your daughter prevailing are slim to none, unless she has a legit medical problem or religious exemption claim.

Legit is the buzzword and not contrived just on account of COVID.

The row has been plowed many times already, starting with necessary vaccinations before kids are allowed into school. This argument is no different.

Posts: 4084 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s beyond ridiculous that young healthy people would have to be forced to take this. In the case for women I would be even more suspect. There has been proof that 7% of thee vaccine leave the muscle in the arm and circulates in the body. In women it tends to gather in the ovaries. Can this cause a reproductive issue in the future? No one knows and I think that’s the point.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
One would think there are differences between being mandated to take a polio vaccine that went through all the trials than a flu vaccine that hasn't, approval or not.

As far as the commonerlaw website. It reads more like a sovereign Citizen speak than lawyer speak. Then I found this at the bottom of the page:
"
We are not attorneys and do not give legal advice.
All training and services fulfill educational purposes only."

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Yup, the law is against you on this. Solid, long-established precedents. There were equally fervent ant-vaxxers who tried court challenges 100 years ago, and they were shot down in flames by the courts. This will be a real uphill battle. You might almost think that vaccine mandates are constitutional, given how unanimous the courts have been for such a long period of time.

That Commoner stuff is bullshit, and Shaql said it is right. It appears to be very closely related to sovereign-citizen nonsense, and a means for the Commoner people to extract $15 from you for nothing but a bunch of ineffective mumbo jumbo in return.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
And let's not forget another SCOTUS ruling, Jacobson v. Massachusetts which dealt with a smallpox vaccine which stated: “the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

The bottom line is that I strongly doubt that anyone is going to get rid of mandatory vaccinations. There's too much legal precedent.

What a difference a word may make? The SCOTUS ruling specified "great dangers" and am wondering what criteria passes as a great danger? Does the wuflu meet the criteria? With a 99% recovery rate? When protocols based on Ivermectin and such are proving successful? When the jabs, without the corruption pervasive in government, would not have been approved, perhaps not even for emergency use?

Small pox, polio, the plague, TB - perhaps these are generally considered great dangers by a general consensus.

The wuflu, perhaps not so much.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12744 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I get calls on this daily. The reality is you need to be prepared to find someone willing to fight and lose at the trial court level, the appellate level, the state supreme court level and then get to the Supreme Court. This someone will either be you, in which case you can be prepared to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, or a non-profit. If you don't have that kind of money to throw at three nigh guaranteed losses to get just a chance at the fourth, and last, court, then you should start looking NOW for some non-profit (like the ALCU or the ACLJ) to be your bannerman.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup, the law is against you on this. Solid, long-established precedents. There were equally fervent ant-vaxxers who tried court challenges 100 years ago, and they were shot down in flames by the courts. This will be a real uphill battle. You might almost think that vaccine mandates are constitutional, given how unanimous the courts have been for such a long period of time.

It's an uphill battle. But it must and so it will be fought.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24154 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am done with the courts.

Send your stormtroopers to my house, I dare you.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

What a difference a word may make? The SCOTUS ruling specified "great dangers" and am wondering what criteria passes as a great danger? Does the wuflu meet the criteria? With a 99% recovery rate? When protocols based on Ivermectin and such are proving successful? When the jabs, without the corruption pervasive in government, would not have been approved, perhaps not even for emergency use?

Small pox, polio, the plague, TB - perhaps these are generally considered great dangers by a general consensus.

The wuflu, perhaps not so much.

Those are the arguments to make, I think. The precedents are strong for diseases like smallpox or polio. Perhaps there is a successful argument that this disease is not dangerous enough to allow such mandates. I agree that the whole world has overreacted to the dangers of Covid 19, but I don't know if it is sufficiently less dangerous that the courts will view a mandate (should there be one) as illegitimate.

And don't get too far ahead of yourself. I don't think there will be government mandates for this vaccine. I think even those who would like to do that recognize that they won't survive politically, and so will not do it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, this guy won his case against an employer's 'Mandatory Vaccination' policy...

Specifically, his case was that he'd already had COVID & recovered, and as such the 'Vaccine' put him at unnecessary risk.

From the COVID thread:

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Don't let them convince you are powerless. They folded like wet cardboard.

George Mason University Grants Professor Exemption From COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate After Lawsuit Filed

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...t-filed_3955930.html

George Mason University has granted a medical exemption from its COVID-19 vaccination mandate to Todd Zywicki, a professor at the university’s Antonin Scalia Law School who filed a lawsuit against the mandate two weeks ago.

In a statement, the New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), serving as legal counsel for Zywicki in the lawsuit, announced the update on Aug. 17.

Zywicki filed suit against the university over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate in early August, claiming that he has fully recovered from the disease, and vaccination is unnecessary and potentially risky for him.

Zywicki gained national attention because he wrote an op-ed about his case, which was published in The Wall Street Journal. In the piece, he cited a March 2021 study that suggests that COVID-19 survivors are more likely to experience severe side effects from vaccination than those who have never been infected.

“I am gratified that George Mason has given me a medical exemption to allow me to fulfill my duties this fall semester in light of unprecedented circumstances,” Zywicki said in a statement. “Thanks to NCLA, we have increased public awareness that vaccinating the naturally immune is medically unnecessary and presents an elevated risk of harm to COVID-19 survivors.”

Zywicki contracted and recovered from COVID-19 in the spring of 2020. However, George Mason refused to give him a medical exemption from its vaccination mandate. Even multiple antibody tests have shown that Zywicki has a robust level of immune protection, and his immunologist, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, concluded that “it is not medically necessary” for him to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

“Mason is not currently exempting individuals who previously had COVID-19 from the vaccination requirement, as such an exemption is not consistent with the guidance issued by the CDC,” George Mason’s counsel said in a letter to Zywicki’s attorney on July 30.

In July, George Mason required that all students, faculty, and staff must be vaccinated. Faculty and staff must either submit proof of full vaccination by Oct. 1 or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Otherwise, they will face “disciplinary action,” including “unpaid leave or possible loss of employment.”

“NCLA is pleased that GMU [George Mason] granted Professor Zywicki’s medical exemption, which we believe it only did because he filed this lawsuit,” NCLA said in a statement. “Nevertheless, NCLA remains dismayed by GMU’s refusal—along with many other public and private universities and other employers—to recognize that the science establishes beyond any doubt that natural immunity is as robust or more so than vaccine immunity.”

For that reason, NCLA said it would continue to explore litigation against the university.

University officials didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

George Mason granted a medical exemption to Zywicki and assured him that he wouldn’t be subject to disciplinary action. But he has to wear masks, maintain social distancing, and be tested for COVID-19 once per week on campus “at no cost to himself,” the NCLA statement reads.

A recent study from Oxford University also found that COVID-19 vaccines provide as much protection as “having had COVID-19 before through natural infection.” The study examined the effectiveness of vaccines made by AstraZeneca and Pfizer.

Last week, Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett declined to block Indiana University’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate, offering no explanation for her decision.

At least one plaintiff in the case was refused a medical exemption by the university, even though the plaintiff fully recovered from COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8928 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
That’s some good information.
My youngest is 18 and has had COVID.

My hope is that this will be a non-issue with the college, however with our Gov. Cooper, I am not so certain.
Therefore this thread will help with my thought process if the need arises.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
if one has had the wuflu, for how long can it be determined? indefinitely? or do all signs that you've had it go away after some amount of time (how much time)?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12744 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Uhhh, medical records of a positive test and your Doctor attesting that you've recovered would seem sufficient. That's what is required by the TSA in lieu of a recent Negative test to fly.

There is no data that purports that the Vaccine is any more effective than the natural immunity of someone that's recovered from COVID. In fact, it's likely the contrary... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8928 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post