SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    God Bless Texas (new gun laws)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God Bless Texas (new gun laws) Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Did Noir say these bills make Texas the most pro gun state in the nation? Seriously? Constitutional Carry is great and the suppressor bill is simply awesome, but Texas still has a long way to go to even make the top ten.

I'd guess AZ is probably the most pro-gun state.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have stayed in Texas hotels that had legal “no guns allowed” signs posted (AKA 30.06 signs).

They were owned by chains with home offices out of state.

Many folks disregard the signs as they want protection in their rooms and don’t want to leave a firearm in a car. Now the hotels cannot ban them in your rented hotel room.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
What a great day for the state of Texas!
Makes me want to move back there>

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6328 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
King Biden isn't going to like this. Nor will his handlers/diaper changers.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Did Noir say these bills make Texas the most pro gun state in the nation? Seriously? Constitutional Carry is great and the suppressor bill is simply awesome, but Texas still has a long way to go to even make the top ten.

I'd guess AZ is probably the most pro-gun state.

Guns & Ammo Magazine does an analysis of this every year and Arizona has taken #1 for the last 3 or 4 years or so.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind if Az. passed the same suppressor bill that Texas just passed.

Posts: 6627 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
That may be, but at least we're working on it, and making serious improvements. We didn't even have "shall-issue" concealed carry when I came here 40 years ago.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I wouldn't mind if Az. passed the same suppressor bill that Texas just passed.

I'm seriously envious of that one. Big thumbs up to Texas for passing that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post