SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I looked, and searched - How did we miss this? FAFO, Cop pursuit, Taser, DRT, Darwin winner all in one story!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I looked, and searched - How did we miss this? FAFO, Cop pursuit, Taser, DRT, Darwin winner all in one story! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
There is little doubt that this guy isn’t a productive member of society but I don’t want idiots carrying a badge and a gun either. Both things can be true. This guy was an idiot. That cop was an idiot for tasing a guy in a traffic lane. Think of it this way, this idiot could show up to a call near you and think throwing bullets at the next guy is appropriate whether you are in the crossfire or not. Why? Because he doesn’t really think through the consequences of his actions. You can say it turned out fine this time (I disagree) but certainly it might not next time.

I always run this stuff through my retired cop BIL. He’s pretty reasonable and won’t just agree with me so he’s a good backboard. He just watched this video and said 2 things. He’s amazed the PD cleared him and the lawsuit is going to be a winner.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post