SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    snow-covered windshield, WA photo shows. Cops unamused
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

snow-covered windshield, WA photo shows. Cops unamused Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I was a teen in the Upper Midwest. My friends and I came across a driver with the car embedded in a snowbank. The female driver had only opened a porthole in the snow on the windshield. My friends and I dug her out of the snowbank, and the bitch just drove off without even saying thank you. Roll Eyes

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23316 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That deserved at least a dollar tip. Now, a guy would have paid you just to make sure you kept your mouth shut about his driving skills.

Posts: 17280 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post