SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MOTOR59 Wins UV-5R radio karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOTOR59 Wins UV-5R radio karma Login/Join 
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
I'm in!!! Please add me!! Thank You Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
what a great karma, please include me, love to have a set.....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous Karma. Thank you!

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks for your great karma!

Posts: 6476 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma. Please include me for the drawing. Thanks!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great and timely Karma (I've been following the radio threads). Please include me. Thank you.

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I would likely put these in a bug out bag in each vehicle, in hopes that my wife and I never have to use them.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance please!

Thank you!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this awesome karma offer. The recent radio threads have raised interest.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I am currently learning how to program these radios and about how the repeaters work. Thank you for a chance of getting a pair.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I hav been a ham since the early 2000's. Would love to try to gt my nephew hooked.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a try. Count me in please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
i'll play

thank you for the opportunity

P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds interesting . I'm in .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The karma kitty has made its choice

MOTOR59 wins!

I sent an email to your profile address

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Congrats. But be careful or you'll start buying meters, analyzers, and hunting stuff for antennas is thrift stores Big Grin

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
LOL.

I'll be careful!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post