SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember- whatever leftists are doing, they accuse others of doing. Former Trump-investigating FBI agent McGonigal arrested for ties to Russia
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember- whatever leftists are doing, they accuse others of doing. Former Trump-investigating FBI agent McGonigal arrested for ties to Russia Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Sooooooo shocking and unexpected! Roll Eyes

Retired top FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested for own ties to Russian oligarch

Trump tells McGonigal to rot in Hell

American leftists- the biggest hypocrites in the world, and that's no exaggeration.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
AMEN on steroids, Para

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Ooh ooh! Now do Comey!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
The term is projection

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well to have as much intel, know all the ins and outs, who is doing what in Russia, you need a guy who's experienced in that arena for the job.

Everyone knows it was all drummed up bullshit, even the leftist that believe it know it's bullshit, well some of them believe it, mainly because they hate Trump.

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The commies accuse Trump of all the shit they are guilty of, all of their own shitty traits:

- colluding with Russian entities
- corruption in Ukraine
- racism
- sex scandals
- income tax corruption and evasion
- money laundering
- insider trading

Democrats are just horrible people.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16602 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’ve nothing polite to say, other than burn in hell you traitorous motherfucker.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31359 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Hopefully a bag of dicks is in his future

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Ooh ooh! Now do Comey!

In a crowded room, he may be the biggest slimeball of all.

Posts: 13155 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I noticed that yesterday and also notice none of the mainstream media mentioned the connection to the Trump-Russia case.
When I did searches mentioning Trump, I was able to find the connection, but all, including Fox, made no mention.
Sounds a lot like the way they are all downplaying the FBI interference in Twitter and other social media. It's there if you know and look hard enough, but they aren't volunteering that information or making it easy. Definitely not headlines, as it should be.

Posts: 9441 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Rot in Hell is right. But he needs to be made an example of first.

Snake. Liar. Traitor.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's two, right? Just trying to keep track here.

It's kinda funny that some of the Fibbers they sent after Trump wound up getting in some kind of high-visibility trouble. I doubt they're going after Trump; were they chosen to pull a high-profile stunt because they could be easily gotten rid of by the Bureau?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an elimination process will be ordered on him soon. When you know a lot and can bring down other high level people, you better get your affairs in order quickly.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4806 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What does that mean?

Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I hope he sings like a canary all the way to Hitlary.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3852 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
The term is projection
Yep. "You shall know them by their accusations."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25989 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Ooh ooh! Now do Comey!

I knew Comey was corrupt when the media heralded him as the most ethical and straight ever to have the office.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29592 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
The term is projection

Even more eerie, from Matthew 7:16 -
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Big Grin

(a cheap shot, I know)

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Hi Yoooooo!

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
The term is projection

Even more eerie, from Matthew 7:16 -

(a cheap shot, I know)

Well played.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31359 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post