Main Page
The Lounge
Retired NBA Player Officially Announces Himself As A WNBA ProspectGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Peace through superior firepower |
It's clear that you are missing the point entirely. Those "clowns" are our allies. | |||
|
| Charmingly unsophisticated |
My feeble attempt at breaking it down, Barney-style: 1. Reporter asks Cunningham about trans players. 2. Cunningham says something along the lines of "girls/women shouldn't be competing (or maybe sharing locker rooms) with biological males" 3. People (to include WNBA officials and coaches) start bashing her for transphobia, touting their inclusivity, etc etc 4. Male players take ridiculous position to point out hypocrisy of the people in step 3. _______________________________ The artist formerly known as AllenInWV | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Yes, and perhaps most significantly, to compel the WNBA to define the term "woman". It's apparent to me that the WNBA would never allow any of these four men to join their organization, and this means that no "trans" By all of this, a bright spotlight has been shone on this nonsense of leftists being unable to define "woman" and the WNBA finds itself in quite a predicament. If they claim that they are unable to define "woman" then why can't these four guys make themselves eligible by declaring that they are female? And if they do manage by some miracle to come up with a definition, it will have to be one which excludes males, which will enrage their fellow leftists outside the WNBA. It seems there is no escape for the WNBA. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Ah. I see your point. _________________________________________________________________________ “A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.” -- Mark Twain, 1902 | |||
|
Get Off My Lawn![]() |
^^^^^^^^ Enes Kanter and the others are not trannys, they are trolling the WNBA, especially Kanter, stating this back in 2023-
https://www.si.com/nba/knicks/...tilova-megan-rapinoe Kanter stated a few days ago he had talked to more retired NBA players, and NBA G-league players (who earn only $45,000 a year), and all are interested in joining him. "I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965 | |||
|
Member![]() |
^^^ The more the merrier. Though knowing this is just to troll and not expecting to be signed to a real contract, many of them will say, "Nah bruh. I ain't down for this tranny shit." | |||
|
| On the wrong side of the Mobius strip ![]() |
Nothing like an erotic projectile to spice up a game. | |||
|
| Member |
Maybe we just missed it, the W has actually stood for Woke all along, not Woman. Time for a new league that entails the true tenets of women's sports. Let this one devolve into the WTLNBA that it is, we need a good place for the tranny's to play so they don't feel left out. The “POLICE" Their job Is To Save Your Ass, Not Kiss It The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith | |||
|
| On the wrong side of the Mobius strip ![]() |
| |||
|
| The Unmanned Writer |
Translated:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own... | |||
|
| Member |
And the trolling continues by Enes Kantor and Clay Travis. The WNBA has no idea how to get out of this. All they can do is sit and squirm. "Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
That dude is pissed | |||
|
Cynic![]() |
I was watching it _______________________________________________________ And no, junior not being able to hold still for 5 seconds is not a disability. | |||
|
Member![]() |
I wish they showed Sophie Cunningham's reaction. She must have loved it. | |||
|
Get Off My Lawn![]() |
Kanter reveals the circumstances that led to his ejection from the stands. https://x.com/jackthompsonfox/...756463274246393?s=46 "I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965 | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Main Page
The Lounge
Retired NBA Player Officially Announces Himself As A WNBA Prospect
