SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some mad RC aircraft piloting skills
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some mad RC aircraft piloting skills Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
This guy does some pretty unbelievable things with his RC aircraft

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a beautiful airplane. I’ve seen Thrust Vectoring on smaller RC aircraft but never on such a large plane. His balls are as big as his bank account. Very cool.

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
RC has come a long way. I just saw a video of two guys with a Stuka dive bomber. In addition to the 2-3 cameras on the plane linked to a VR headset, the releasable football sized 'bomb' had a GoPro in it to record the drop and mark the hit.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have to show my ignorance here- are some of the more intricate maneuvers computer assisted? A spectacular display regardless.

Posts: 775 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
RC has come a long way. I just saw a video of two guys with a Stuka dive bomber. In addition to the 2-3 cameras on the plane linked to a VR headset, the releasable football sized 'bomb' had a GoPro in it to record the drop and mark the hit.
I fountit.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Two fun videos-thanks guys! Cheers

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post