SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beretta 92 Elite LTT Centurion *KARMA* - open to all who contribute to Para's fundraising >>> WINNER = OKCGene <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92 Elite LTT Centurion *KARMA* - open to all who contribute to Para's fundraising >>> WINNER = OKCGene <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
We all know by now this thread, Helping Para (Crowdfunding).

- If you contribute, you're eligible.

- mark123's Karma Picker will pick a winner from that thread, when the fundraising ends on the 26th*. (Para's fundraiser has been extended to 6/5/22. So, winner will be announced that day.)
I know some folks wish to be incognito, but if you donated and did not post in that thread, the Karma Picker can't count something that's not there.

- If you contribute but do not want to be considered, post in this thread and let me know, so that if the Karma Picker picks your name, I'll move on to the next.

The prize: Beretta 92 Elite LTT Centurion with factory LTT Trigger Job and Optimized Trigger Bar. Bought new from LTT. Has exactly 375 rds through it. Comes with 3x 18-rounders. If the winner lives in a mag capacity restricted area, I will ship without the mags (sorry, don't have the 10-rounders). Phenomenal pistol. Better than the WC Beretta 92 with Action Tuned, in my experience.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Thanks

Posts: 1744 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Sounds great!

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I contributed.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Extremely generous of you. Thanks.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I was honored to be in for Para, and I am honored to be considered for this karma.

Thanks!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very nice. Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. I’d like to be included if that’s okay. Smile

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. I'd love a chance at that beauty.

Thanks Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
As always a very generous and beautiful Karma.
Don’t have any Berettas and this would make a fine 1st. Thanks for the chance and thanks to Para for giving us this place.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is an incredibly generous karma. It was a pleasure to contribute to the fundraiser for Para. As much as I’ve enjoyed this forum it was great to give back to our fine leader.

Please toss my name into the hat. I’d love to win that Beretta!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I happily contributed, and would love a chance at that Beretta! Thanks for the karma Doc!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q. A very generous (as always) gift. I have no idea how many thousands of $ you have blessed members here with. But over the years it has been a lot. Thanks for all of it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I would be honored with a chance at your Generous Karma, fine Sir...Just as I was honored to contribute to the fundraiser in support of Para! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! Very generous of you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I would have and did contribute without a second thought, that said this is one karma I would humbly like to be a part of. Thank you sir for your continued generosity.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thanks you. I'm in please.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me Oriental Redneck.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Please include me, thank you for doing this

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I gave a little, please consider me.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post