SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Helping Para (Crowdfunding)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helping Para (Crowdfunding) Login/Join 
posted
All,

I’ve organized a crowdfunding campaign for Para here: https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

We hit our goal on the first day, but I’m keeping it open through the full 30 day cycle to give everyone a chance to participate. Thanks so much!!

- Legal Beagle

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Posts: 1785 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'm gladly in!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1166 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Rob. For those of you wondering, yes, this is legit. I've long said that I've held something like this in reserve for a time when I might really need it. Well, that time has come. I would have liked to have made it out of this life without the need to do something like this, but circumstances have made that impossible.

Posts: 98099 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done! $$ well spent!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 13511 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36535 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are the best. I’m going to see if we can change “Quality Firearms, Quality Discussion” by adding “Quality People” on the masthead. Thank you all for starting this off with some great momentum.

Posts: 1785 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Glad to help.

Posts: 20335 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 7848 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
With pleasure!

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1210 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
A contribution well worth making.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
For sure.

Posts: 1149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have benefited so much from Para’s effort over the years and am happy to be able to contribute!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 1979 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 17959 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I've paid server fee's for a "free" site before myself, done.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 5133 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have waited for this opportunity for years.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 27933 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Thank you, a small token of my thanks, hopefully helpful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13604 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done- best money I have spent in a long time. Thanks for all you do to keep this place running-

Posts: 121 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Done. This is going to move quickly.

Posts: 17257 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Done! Thank you again Para for the opportunity to enjoy the forum and again for a chance to contribute. We greatly appreciate all that you do!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 6497 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I'm in. Many thanks to Para for running this place!

Posts: 3029 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post