SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "How it started" vs "How it's going" thread - new pup Dunkin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"How it started" vs "How it's going" thread - new pup Dunkin Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
How it started:

How it's going:

Poor little guy, just needed to clear up a little spot of mange on his back and get him some good food. He's starting to fit in with the other 3 already. Yeah, I'm an old softie - say hey to Dunkin.

He's zooming all over the farm now. He loves the deer fence around the garden Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
You're a good man Bama, God Bless you and enjoy that ball of joy!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
You managed to put a smile on my face. Thank you for posting.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I think most of us have experienced that same story as a kid or as an adult.
Always seems to work out the same way.
He seems to be enjoying himself.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pup - looks like a ball of energy !!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So, was the wife offended? Razz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That brings a smile to my face, you’re a good man!! I think you’ve found a life long buddy!

Posts: 455 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Who rescued who?

Cute little guy.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
So, was the wife offended? Razz

It was the teenage daughter this time...They are interchangeable and you never know if it's going to be a horse or a dog! Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Presume he likes donuts. Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep. Same.

If it were not for the message identifying the contact, I would not know.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thank you for giving Dunkin a good life and me a wide smile.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Pure awesome right there.

Congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your time together. He’ll have you trained before you know it. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
You changed his whole world, great puppy

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
you never know if it's going to be a horse or a dog! Smile

Given those 2 options, I'd go with the dog too!!

Cute pooch, well done.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Thank you for giving Dunkin a good life and me a wide smile.

What darth said - good on you Bama! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post