SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Guess I Won't Be Listening to Spotify Anymore
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Guess I Won't Be Listening to Spotify Anymore Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/entert...eal-podcasts-spotify

OK, I realize the Obamas are still relatively young when it comes to former presidents, and they have to do something to keep active. But I'll be damned if I support any organization that pays the man who nearly destroyed this country single-handed.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Meh. I'll continue to use their service. The Obamas are mostly irrelevant today anyway. President Trump has seen to that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I guess I am glad I don't know who any of these people are. Never heard of any of them!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nearly destroyed? We still seem to be going pretty strong.

Hyperbole much?

(I'm no Obama fan, but don't be silly.)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you stop buying stuff and eating due to liberals being involved with it, you'd be naked and starve to death in no time.

Got a smart phone? May as well ditch that too! Google and Apple are super woke and super liberal.

See where I'm going with this?

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I make market choices based on the quality of the content and then other economic variables. "Who" is involved is a very lesser concern to me.

Capitalism at its best.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Nearly destroyed? We still seem to be going pretty strong.

Hyperbole much?

(I'm no Obama fan, but don't be silly.)

Yeah, Barry may (or may not) have made a concerted effort, but he failed miserably.

To a certain extent, we probably should be thanking him for the election of President Trump. I’ve gotta believe President’s Trump’s victory was something like one part embracing his message, one part repudiating the Harpie from Hades, and one part repudiating Barry the Wonder Putz.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
It takes an Obama to get a Trump.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The only legacy Obama has left is the Trump presidency. Thanks, Barry. And I mean that with all sincerity. Thank you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I'll keep using it, since I'm not paying for it. The fewer people who purchase their Premium service, the harder it is for them.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I gave up on Spotify years ago when their desire to become more political, instead of just providing content, became more prevalent. Remember when they banned Prager Univ. content a few years back? Or their enthusiastic support of BLM?

Screw them.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I gave up on Spotify years ago when their desire to become more political, instead of just providing content, became more prevalent. Remember when they banned Prager Univ. content a few years back? Or their enthusiastic support of BLM?

Screw them.

I don't remember that. Was that not Pandora?

Anyway, I've only just discovered Spotify a few months ago, so what do I know

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
spoti-what?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
SHOCKING! BREAKING! JAW DROPPING! SHAMEFUL! YOU WON"T BELIEVE THIS SIMPLE TRICK!

I'll still listen. If Barry got a job at the local grocer, I'd still buy my Cheetos there.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The only legacy Obama has left is the Trump presidency. Thanks, Barry. And I mean that with all sincerity. Thank you.

I don't know ... Obama was pretty good for gun sales.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I don't remember that. Was that not Pandora?

Pandora also aligned themselves with BLM. Same with Spotify.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post