SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Three of five home invaders killed.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three of five home invaders killed. Login/Join 
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Be still my beating heart...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zeus007:
i wish someone would try to rob me, it'll be a chance for human target practice.

A. I think you are full of shit, trying to prove how badass you are on the internet.

B. If you are not full of shit then I think you are a despicable human being.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
quote:
i wish someone would try to rob me, it'll be a chance for human target practice.

A. I think you are full of shit, trying to prove how badass you are on the internet.

B. If you are not full of shit then I think you are a despicable human being.

I agree, that is a disturbing post on a public forum....WTF!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn;you sound like a sick person.
This is the most disturbing statement I have ever read on this forum

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF? I'll take a pass on having someone try to rob me. No upside and the potential for a huge downside.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Born to live by the gun?

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Good grief...are those numbers all marking shell casings? Did someone fire up Old Painless in East Houston?

5 guys, 15 to 17 round mags, adds up quickly...

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Good grief...are those numbers all marking shell casings? Did someone fire up Old Painless in East Houston?

5 guys, 15 to 17 round mags, adds up quickly...

Those may be residue from past shoot outs. In any case, there are some neighborhoods in Houston where it’s never a good idea to just drop by someone’s house while carrying guns.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're in the wrong forum, son.

Don't let me see this from you again.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Those evidence markers might not be shell casings.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

What would they be marking?

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Musta had one of those evil bump stocks. Big Grin

Posts: 7395 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

What would they be marking?

Blood spatter/droplets?

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Whatever they are marking, the Houston PD has one talented budget or supply person who knows how to expedite an emergency special order to get the higher numbers!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The evidence markers may not be shell casings, but it was reported that there dozens of shots fired.

https://abc13.com/5-shot-and-3...ast-houston/5097015/

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The evidence markers may not be shell casings, but it was reported that there dozens of shots fired.

The linked article mentioned a real genius: "A witness at the scene says he went outside when he heard the shots to make sure he wasn't dreaming."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Could be bullets or bullet fragments that struck the ground.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Could be little pieces parts, formerly attached to a human being.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
From the Forum shoots at my house, I would say many of us, depending on the room would have access to any kind of AXX, whether K47, R15, or R10

But I think Para is right it could be bits too....or splatter.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Could be excrement from when the little bastards shit themselves.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post