SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pat Condell has a message for the fake feminists at Google and Youtube
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pat Condell has a message for the fake feminists at Google and Youtube Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
He knows they monitor his videos for any excuse to remove them, so he has a captive audience

Posts: 107750 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I love Pat Condell. I have his channel bookmarked.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Pat is awesome. Cool

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Balls the size of boulders.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Where the heck have I been? That guy is awesome! I have more videos to watch!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2113 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That was great. Not that familiar with him but that is about to change.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5055 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Here is one that was censored by those social justice progressive assholes at Youtube.

It was rehosted by some good soul.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cool

He slips the blade in so deftly...

Posts: 107750 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post