SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gasoline <$2.00 gallon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gasoline <$2.00 gallon Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I filled up last night at the local Costco for $3.13.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38693 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Let’s Go Brandon!

$120/barrel oil = $5/gal gas in PA according to my math.

I have never paid $5 for a gallon of gas, I think the most I ever paid was about $4.25 back around 2008 Mad And that was for premium for a Mini.

$120 oil may be only seven months away

The Dems are gonna get ROUTED next year I predict.

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the mean time, we're all getting screwed. Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I'm over $4.00 now up here in Alaska. $4.02 last night. Mad

Posts: 1732 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
In the mean time, we're all getting screwed. Mad

I don't know if we have until next November.

Posts: 1732 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
$3.97 for Premium here....

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
$3.46 for regular; $4.06 for premium. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
$3.35 for regular at Costco last night.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still $3.39 here in MQT.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gasoline <$2.00 gallon

Sadly, that ship has probably sailed.

$3.09-$3.19 here, currently.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I dropped off HUNDREDS of "I DID THAT" stickers at my two local gun stores and they were gone within minutes.

I'm producing a second batch today.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34126 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I try to never buy Ethanol Blend gasoline, if I can help it.

I just filled up with 100% Pure Gas, Top Tier, no Ethanol, Regular 87 Octane, for $3.15. Conoco Phillips 66 brand.

Around here Regular E10, Top Tier, is going for $2.75.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11856 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
I'm over $4.00 now up here in Alaska. $4.02 last night. Mad

This surprises me since a lot of oil comes from Alaska. Do you have a refinery there, or is it refined in Tacoma and shipped back up there?

All the gas in Oregon (most of Oregon anyway) is refined in Tacoma (or whatever that place is called near there) and sent here via a pipeline.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My buddy who lives in Carson City, NV snapped this picture yesterday. Likely on the California side of Tahoe.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just came back from Kona. $4.60? as I recall.
I remember gas under $2, then over $4, then we had a great President for four years who tried to make us self sufficient, and gas prices dropped again.
Hoping we can repeat those four years.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1130 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$4.30 for regular at Costco.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I dropped off HUNDREDS of "I DID THAT" stickers at my two local gun stores and they were gone within minutes.

I'm producing a second batch today.

I’ll gladly pay you for some plus shipping…gas is $3.00 here in central Texas…diesel is higher..ugggh

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11293 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Shipping is only like 75¢.

I've been mailing them out to those who drop me an addy.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34126 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/483873/#respond

Great point from Glenn Reynolds:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
3.16 right by DFW airport.

Posts: 5305 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post