SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May I brag for a moment and congratulate my niece and nephews?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May I brag for a moment and congratulate my niece and nephews? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all. That's amazing and gives me hope for the future.

Sandia National Laboratory- Way to go!

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what an accomplishment. Congratulations. Smarter than I.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all!

I've been considering taking my son to Cleveland Clinic for evaluation and hopefully treatment that isn't available to him locally. Would your nephew have any advice or information for me?

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Send me an email (from my profile) and I'll a ask. Put Sigforum in the message line.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Send me an email (from my profile) and I'll a ask. Put Sigforum in the message line.
Thanks.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post