SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the better set of Ear Buds?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the better set of Ear Buds? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I had a set branded by under amour. I couldn't work out with them. They kept falling out. What's a good set for activities?

Read the thread? Already discussed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I got a set of Skull Candy Method Wireless earbuds for $25 at Best Buy.

If you are in need of Bluetooth headphones the Skull Candy Crushers are the bomb. Awesome bass and very good range. I love them and use them all the time.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I'll second the Bose Soundsport. Not the best I've ever heard or owned but for $120 they work extremely well on the mobility side and I've come to truly appreciate the freedom of Bluetooth connectivity and that utter lack of the stinkin' wire tethered back to my phone or playing device.

I admit that I don't use earbuds or any sort of headset while out of the house these days, ever since I gave up my old 8 to 8 (or 10 or even midnight) career behind a desk and computer. Situational awareness is far more important to me and hearing what's going on around me is a big part of that. So out in public I leave that kind of use at home and for the kiddies who want to be oblivious to their surroundings. But sometimes around the house I prefer using buds over my kind of klutzy-fitting Sony WH1000XM2 set, and this Bose unit is the go-to I use for that purpose. It has not failed me yet.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a pair of JBL LIVE100 wired buds (my old iPod doesn't do wireless). For $40 at Meijer. Awesome sound!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Sound Sports for $45 on Bose's website..

link

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post