SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eighty high school sophomores are caught cheating on final exams using social media
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eighty high school sophomores are caught cheating on final exams using social media Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
And why would they need to retake the finals?
Leave them at zero and call it good.

Because public school. They'd be forced to eat the zero in a private school...if they weren't suspended or expelled.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15673 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
This is shocking. Who would have ever thought that social media would be used to cheat Roll Eyes

All the students involved in the incident were given scores of zero Big Grin and must now retake the finals ( Boo! ).

This is how I read it.

Posts: 9212 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Ward Cleaver would say if he caught the Beaver doing this?

I vaguely remember an episode where Wally had access to a paper towel dispenser that had the answers to a test. If I remember correctly he had some crisis of conscience and did not use the towels.

Posts: 17345 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
So, no actual consequences - just retake the test. That'll teach em.

Posts: 4022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
They must have really enjoyed being sophomores to want to do it all over again.

Posts: 7287 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post