SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The six year old who shot his teacher
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The six year old who shot his teacher Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Take a close listen to the audio. I asked Grok to transcribe this little psychopath's remarks:

The post is bodycam footage (Officer Brian Torrez, Newport News) unsealed Oct. 6, 2026, from the Jan. 6, 2023, Richneck Elementary classroom after a 6-year-old (court ID J.T.; face blurred) shot teacher Abby Zwerner. Reading specialist Amy Kovac is restraining him in a bear hug. Reporting based on the Virginian-Pilot/Daily Press account of the audio quotes these statements from the child:

“Both y’all want a fucking piece of me, bitch?!”

“Fuck you, bitch.”

“It’s over there, whore” (pointing toward the gun on the floor).

“Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you, bitch.”

“My mom had that. I stole that from my mom” (gesturing at the 9mm).

“If you want a piece of me, come get it on, bitch. I don’t care if you call backup. I don’t care if I go to jail, bitch.”


https://x.com/_Patriot1776Q_/s.../2107644709674086728

 
Posts: 115044 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Just...wow. So Sad.




Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.
 
Posts: 9186 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
"Mom" needs to be hauled off, sterilized, and jailed. If one of mine spoke like that, SMACK. It would be instant.


________________________________________

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
 
Posts: 18856 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I swear there are times I believe in demons. Like real ones. Frown


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
 
Posts: 8803 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Really have to wonder what that child’s home life has been to be so broken at 6 years old.

quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
"Mom" needs to be hauled off, sterilized, and jailed. If one of mine spoke like that, SMACK. It would be instant.


Mom was sentenced to 21 months in Fed lock up:
https://abcnews.com/US/mom-new...d/story?id=104925730


Victim won $10M in suit against former school Asst Principal:
https://www.npr.org/2025/11/06...ewport-news-virginia






What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???


 
Posts: 12308 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
So Sad.
"Sad" implies sympathy, and I have no sympathy for him. None.
 
Posts: 115044 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
So Sad.
"Sad" implies sympathy, and I have no sympathy for him. None.



At 6 years old, I’ll have some sympathy. Bit young to be fully responsible for how he has turned out, but he must answer for the behavior.

I’ll bet kid has had a hellish existence his entire life. Doesn’t excuse it, but I doubt such a child could exist outside of suffering serious long term abuse.






What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???


 
Posts: 12308 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's see

Checking...

Checking...

Nope.

No matter how he got there, he got there, and there's no fixing it
 
Posts: 115044 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Irredeemable.

Smoke it on the spot.

The WHOLE culture is like thi.


____________________________

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
 
Posts: 35601 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Really have to wonder what that child’s home life has been to be so broken at 6 years old.

Do you?
 
Posts: 4428 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, he fired only two shots because the pistol malf'd. There were seven rounds left.
 
Posts: 115044 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Life get's crazier all the time.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42199 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Really have to wonder what that child’s home life has been to be so broken at 6 years old.


I had missed this gem about the criminal case against the "mom":

quote:
In the weeks before the classroom shooting, Taylor's firearm was also involved in a separate shooting, prosecutors said. An unreturned U-Haul truck rented by Taylor was found with the passenger rear window broken, and text messages between Taylor and her son's father revealed she shot at her son's father after seeing his girlfriend, prosecutors said. No one was injured and police were not called, prosecutors said.


There are no humans in this kid's home life.
 
Posts: 2746 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
He would have laughed if he had murdered that YT woman.

MANY others would have supported if not celebrated him doing it.

MANY.

Let that sink in.


____________________________

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
 
Posts: 35601 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Irredeemable.

Smoke it on the spot.

The WHOLE culture is like this.

^^^^^^^
This x1000.

I'm a bit amazed at how many times I agree fully with something you write here.
 
Posts: 7968 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I sympathize for him the way I sympathized for Old Yeller contracting rabies.

He didn't ask to be born. He most likely was born to craptastic parent(s) in a craptastic situation. All he's ever known is the behavior he's modelling. The saddest part is that he's probably irredeemable.
 
Posts: 3842 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I agree w/Mars and Para. Some people are born to perdition and are in every possible sense unequivocally irredeemable. I believe they are born that way and there's nothing you can do to help of fix them, so in civilized and free societies they must be kept separated or executed by the state.

I could see the pity angle for some who've never run into people like that, but I could be wrong since it's not my normal bubble of existence.




Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster
 
Posts: 10125 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
He’s 6.

He will, probably, need to be institutionalized.

He does not need to be executed.

Yes, he is a burden on society. And society should, probably, have executed his mother and maybe the sperm donor.

But society did not. And killing a 6 year old for being broken, seems too harsh.

Look at the actions of David, Moses and Paul.


BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
 
Posts: 6931 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everyone reading this thread knows his age.

I didn't say he should be executed. I said I have absolutely no sympathy for him, and that he is irredeemable.

So, let's lock him up for his entire life, or wait until he's 49 and release him to kill, which he most certainly would. That's a great solution, right?

Not my problem, but I can see that he'll be nothing but a drag on society for as long as he draws breath.
 
Posts: 115044 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I think there is something else going on with him. I suspect he has an antisocial personality disorder, specifically he's a sociopath as well.
 
Posts: 458 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The six year old who shot his teacher

© SIGforum 2026