SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bank of America expanding it's left wing virtue signaling - will no longer do business with companies that run detention centers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bank of America expanding it's left wing virtue signaling - will no longer do business with companies that run detention centers Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guess I need to do the same...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bank of America will no longer do business with companies that run detention centers
That's OK, I no longer do business with Bank of America.

"As I exit, please take note of the sprig of mistletoe attached to waistband in the back of my pants."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sounds like a trends. First we have banks that won't work with stores that have firearms, now detention centers. Any bets on the next business area to be banned?

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Operator: 911 What’s your emergency.

BOA Teller: Bank Robbery

911 Operator: Location

BOA Teller: Bank of America

911 Operator: OK let me check.

BOA Teller: ?

911 Operator: Sorry Detention Center is all booked up.

BOA Teller: What?

911 Operator: They couldn’t get a loan to add more beds.

BOA Teller: What do I do?

911 Operator: Tell the Criminal to go away.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post