SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RIP, Terry Jones.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP, Terry Jones. Login/Join 
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Well, I misread the title to say: RIP, Jerry Jones.

I just about had a heart attack.

But, I will miss Terry Jones

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ
the argument

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55175 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I saw Holy Grail or the series first, Sunday nights MTV carried Monty Python and the Young ones....enjoyed both

Both of my older sons were brought up on MP.....we have actually had conversations just using movie lines Roll Eyes

Some may remember about a year and a half ago my oldest had a trebuchet fall on him...very scary....for Christmas my ex-wife got him the Holy Grail Trebuchet playset...yup with the cows, for Christmas Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of from HH
posted Hide Post
Sad to lose him. Although he was already diagnosed with dementia a few years ago.

Terry Jones in a very short (and fitting) videoclip:

the enterprising undertaker

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Aus einem traurigen Arsch kommt niemals ein fröhlicher Furz.
(Martin Luther)

Posts: 330 | Location: Hamburg / Germany | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ
the argument

Which... Terry Jones... isn’t in...

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3291 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
RIP Mr. Jones. Frown

Posts: 15143 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post