SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden’s kewpie doll is outed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden’s kewpie doll is outed Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
“A Cameroonian journalist has accused the White House of racism, accusing press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre of ignoring him and explaining why he berated her on Monday in front of the cast of Ted Lasso.

Simon Ateba, a correspondent for Washington DC-based Today News Africa, said he had been waiting for seven months to ask a question.

On Monday, during a special visit to the press room by the cast of Ted Lasso, Ateba demanded once again that he be allowed to ask a question.

He told Karine Jean-Pierre today: 'You're making a mockery of the First Amendment. It's been seven months and you have not called on me. You've been discriminating against me and discrimination against some people in the briefing.'

And speaking to Tucker Carlson, Ateba said: 'I'm black, I'm African, I don't have money, they look down on me. I don't have the opportunities they have. And they don't treat me the same way.'

Carson called Monday's encounter 'one of the most awful things I've ever seen' and said the rest of the White House press pack should be 'ashamed' of shouting him down. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/11883681

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9017 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ted Lasso
I had to look this up. Everything is falling apart and these stupid sons o' bitches are running a press briefing like it's a Goddamned local TV morning show?

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post