SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you ever "failed" a psych test ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you ever "failed" a psych test ? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I took one before the government would let me play with their nuclear missiles. I didn't know what the test was at the time. They allowed me in despite my extensive scratching out of some of the stupid questions, explaining in the margins how they were unbelievable so fucking dumb or intellectually in conflict, and re-writing them for them. Turns out that later in my group of folks, it was pretty common to confront those questions on the test that we thought were dumb, in conflict or dishonest.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no , well they said I did, but I know I got it right, they said that because they were against me , just like the other three tests, they were all against me !

I know it was "them" they put clicks on my phone line . they say that I failed but thats their game. Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54715 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post