SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new little friend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
A new little friend Login/Join 
Member
posted
I go out to the garage just a little while ago and a little friend stopped by.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]
 
Posts: 4368 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
You'd best leave him alone, he'll kick your ass.



When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
 
Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Open the garage bay door, Hal...




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46609 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Burrowing Owls we have in SW Florida.


La Dolce Vita
 
Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I think it is a young barn owl that we have in the midwest. Excellent flying/killing machines.
I live on the edge of our little city with cornfields and bean fields getting combined only a few blocks away. Good time for them to be out hunting for field mice and other vermin.

Guess he decided to take a break on the Nissan. Oh, I leave those things alone. I just watch them in amazement.I have a deep soft spot for raptors.
 
Posts: 4368 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
He/she will keep the mice under control.
 
Posts: 10190 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new little friend

© SIGforum 2026