SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NCIS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS Login/Join 
posted
Why is this show even on anymore? Tried to watch Tuesday night and almost fell asleep. The newest actors are just boring. Time to move on.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I miss Kate and Zeva

Posts: 1605 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I for sure miss Zeva!!

Posts: 6629 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Kensi from NCIS LA is worth the watch.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I watch all 3 NCIS shows, but not on mainline TV. I watch the reruns. Of the 3, NCIS, Los Angeles is my favorite--I like all the characters, they work well together, and there's lots of shooting (with excellent flashes). NCIS New Orleans is #2 in my book. I mourn the loss of "Chris"--he was my favorite character on that show. Patton (the guy in the wheelchair) is very good, and Sebastian is always good for comic relief. In the original NCIS (which is not "original" any more) my favorite character is Torres. (I also miss Tony, Kate, and Ziva.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 on NCIS LA.

Hard to believe Torres used to be Fez on That 70’s Show

Posts: 776 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Agree with Flashguy. Gibbs, Tony, Kate, Ziva, Abby & McGee were the hayday years for NCIS. It's been a slow decline.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Change the channel.

Posts: 22936 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
But wait, there’s more! NCIS Hawaii about to debut. With a woman lead to boot to appease the woke community. More mind numbing nonesense to select from,lol..

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watch it before bed on Paramount+. It’s become a soap opera for men that helps me fall asleep.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Did Gibbs ever finish the boat?

Asking for a friend.

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It needs to be put to bed and a role found for Mark Harmon that is more befitting his age. A real federal agent would have been mandatorily retired a long time ago. Clint Eastwood knew when to retire Dirty Harry.

Posts: 27982 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I almost fired the lady that cuts my hair... I asked her to give me a cut so that I would look like Gibbs on NCIS... and she could not do it.

Ziva was 'okay' but I think Kate was hotter. Don't even have a clue who is on the team now but that blond chick was kind of skankie.....

there's my sexiest comment for the week.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I watch reruns on DirecTV Channel 260. Has all the old cast, of course.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Did Gibbs ever finish the boat?

Asking for a friend.

Yes. But it blew up.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the current "Murder, She Wrote," a showcase for aging actors.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
The show is moving to Mondays this season and word is that Gibbs will be more in the background as Harmon is slowly fading out of the show. We'll see.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1867 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
My wife and I finally gave up on the old "NCIS" show. We watched the NOLA version for a year and gave it up. Watched the LA version for about 4 years but when I started adding up how many bad guys both the principal actors had shot and killed (in was in the dozens that point, and probably in the multiple hundreds now) and seeing how nonchalant they were after all the killing we gave that up too. At some point we might go back to reruns of the original, but I have to be blunt, I watch almost no TV. Not news, not Netflix, not anything......(my wife watches enough for both of us....)

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post