SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ATTN - Virginia Voters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATTN - Virginia Voters Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I'd stick my dick into a bear trap before voting for a democrat.

This quote should be carved in stone for all eternity.

10% of respondents are not voting republican. Who you guys voting for instead? Independents? Dems?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I also live in Prince William and have voted for Stewart before, but I will vote Wagner in the primary

I'm tired of the republicans running someone in this state that has pretty much zero chance to win, and Stewart is like touching a live wire. He has alienated a substantial portion of his own party. His name on the ballot will actually mobilize democrats that would otherwise stay home the same way Cuccinelli did because he was viewed (and painted) as so extremely part of the religious right....Gilmore had zero personality. We can keep going back and back

I think Wagner can win. And this state needs a republican governor very, very badly right now

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
I live in Prince William County so I am very familiar with Corey Stewart. He led the way for our county to do away with our CCP fee, he is very pro 2nd amendment for which he gets my vote.

What SSgt USMC/Vet said.

I've met Corey. Down to earth, very 2A. He's my man. BUT if he doesn't get the nomination, I'm still voting to put down the POS democrat.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Well I voted this morning after school drop off. I voted Corey/Vogel.

Let's pray for November.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
voted at 11 AM and was told that as voter number 87 I broke their record for the last election. So turnout is up.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I got there about 10:30 and voted for Corey Stewart and Jill Vogel.

Hopefully all Virginia members of this board will vote today.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15528 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you provide transportation and a good meal, I will be glad to come to VA to vote- several times if needed.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wagner/vogel for me.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
1 hour left.

Get ye to a polling station.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stewart/Vogel for me. Got about six e-mails from the Wagner campaign today. But whoever wins, they get my support in November.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

I voted the same as you except the heater, I voted SIG. Wink

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Story topper! Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15528 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Just saw some early results that show Stewart only a couple points behind Gillespie.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
w 54% reporting,

Gillespie 43.9%

Stewart 41.9%

LT gov

Vogel 41.7%
Reeves 41.6%

pretty tight

Northam easy winner of DEM primary

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Just saw some early results that show Stewart only a couple points behind Gillespie.

I wasn't even going to vote because a month or two it was run away for Gillespie, glad I did. Stewart has got a punchers chance.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
I told one of the poll workers before I left that it was a sign of the times, that as I looked at the names on the ballot, I had to ask myself, which of the choices, had I heard the fewest bad things about .

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
VA REP Gov Primary
99% in,

Gillespie 158,241 votes

Stewart 154,070

REP Lt Gov Primary
Vogel 149,995

Reeves 140,278

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Talked to Stewart at the gun show....ended up voting for him

Looks like he is going down in a tight race

It's too bad

I like what Stewart says more, but I think he gets hammered like Cuccinelli did...

Will vote Gillespie in the fall. We desperately need a republican governor

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gillespie declared winner of VA REP gov primary

99% in,

Gillespie 159,853

Stewart 155,641

Vogel won the lt Gov REP primary spot