SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Retirement Pup
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retirement Pup Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
Stella 1 by Jorge Jimenez, on Flickr

Say hello to Stella. The wife and I recently retired and relocated to beautiful TN. We had to put out beloved Emma down Sept 2019 and this was the first time in our almost 32 years of marriage that we had been without a dog. Well, that changed yesterday. I introduce you to Stella, who was named after Miss Purdy, aka as Stella Stevens from the Jerry Lewis Nutty Professor movie. It will be nice have 100% of our time to dedicate towards the pup. Let the pup games begin!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Too cute!

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Awww...she's a sweetie!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
What a cutie. Loki, our Rottweiler gives 2 paws up.

Posts: 2716 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
We’ve had two rescue Rotties. Both were wonderful dogs.

Posts: 26934 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
What a sweet little pup!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a cutie! Enjoy lots of puppy kisses!

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a super adorable puppy!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That looks like trouble waiting to happen! Wink

Best of luck.

She is cute fo shor Big Grin

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19225 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
You sure have a pretty girl there!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Oh boy Stella's cute. Nothing more fun than a puppy and more rewarding than a good dog. I hope you can get Stella out to run every day.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
What a cute pup and great choice. Rotties are the best breed of pup. We've had four. Be prepared for lots of great moments. She'll need lots of obediance training as they breed is a bit stubborn. Impress on her early who is in charge.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Few things bring a smile to my face like a Puppy!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Good for you, she will keep you busy for some time.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Super cute!!!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Adventures await ! Nice looking pup.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on that beautiful pup

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Cute girl!

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE....

So glad you and your new pup found each other. My wife and I lost our two previous Scotties early last year and now have two more (one is 22 months and the other four and a half months). Our home was not complete without canine companionship.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post