SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did China Rig Their Credit Rating at the World Bank?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did China Rig Their Credit Rating at the World Bank? Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted
Consider the source but it doesn’t sound all that unlikely.
China cooking the books? Say it ain’t so.

https://aje.io/7mxq6f?fbclid=I...ByQ20YZCTHe96oS49bPI

Posts: 9528 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything from fucking China is rigged, GDP Wuhan virus death, business profit, house pricing, human right you name it.I can not understand why the western country will believe anything the CCP claim.

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point, it seems China can do pretty much whatever they please. They're the 500lb gorilla in the room now and the western world is cowering in fear of them.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3540 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^The 'western world' NEEDS new leaders....Desperately!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8924 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
We had one bute we let him get taken away.....

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4137 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the story is true.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Lying, cheating, rigging is all part of their culture now so I wouldn’t be surprised one bit.

I recall reading how the Communists purged hard all traditional Chinese notions of honor and loyalty and family from the 1950’s to the 1970’s so it makes sense that they’d do things like this and not think anything of it.

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post