New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cologne Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Aramis, it’s the only cologne, and after shave, I have ever used.

Is the Aramis of today the same as it was in the 70’s and 80’s? I’m not sure my allergies would tolerate Aramis any more.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Aramis and or Grey Flannel for me. I was wearing Aramis the night I met my wife to be on 15 July 81.

I have a funny story about that night I met her pertaining to Aramis but it may not appropriate for our female members. As a young Marine Sgt. I could not keep my mouth shut when asked what I was wearing (cologne).

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife likes it when I wear Spice Bomb by Victor & Rolf. The container looks like a pineapple grenade

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I like Cool Water. So do the womens!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
I like Cool Water. So do the womens!

Shucks Captain Morgan. I expected you to post RUM! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Luna Rosa

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
MonteBlanc -Black, and then there is my “special” occasion stuff, House Of Creed -Silver Mountain Water!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Aramis, it’s the only cologne, and after shave, I have ever used.

Is the Aramis of today the same as it was in the 70’s and 80’s? I’m not sure my allergies would tolerate Aramis any more.

It hasn’t changed since I began using it in the mid 70’s.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post