Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cologne Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
--Issey Miyake Pour Homme
--Vetiver by Guerlain
--Baldessarini by Hugo Boss

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I haven't worn cologne in a very long time, but the two that I like is Givenchy Pi and Davidoff Goodlife.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Calvin Klein's Obsession for Men. Many compliments from the Ladies.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Houbigant Fougere Royale

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My favorite two are Mont Blanc Legend for a light scent for most of the year and PS by Paul Sebastian for the winter as it’s like a richer old spice scent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Aramis, it’s the only cologne, and after shave, I have ever used.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Polo, green bottle. I’ve worn it for about 30 years. Most importantly my wife likes it.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Spice
Lagerfeld

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I rarely use cologne, and then only a very small amount.
I used to wear Grey Flannel until the sample vial ran out.
Now, Old Spice. I whistle the jingle as I put it on, which usually turns into Scotland The Brave.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Hoppes #9.

I was wondering how far down I would have to scroll... Big Grin

quote:
I used to wear Grey Flannel until the sample vial ran out.

I used to wear Grey Flannel too, back in the day.
Now, I occasionally wear whatever my wife bought me. Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Canoe.

In the 70's in addition to Canoe I also wore Old Spice and British Sterling.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
I wear BVLGARI Men's Pour Homme and the ladies at work (I am not single) go crazy over it.

There is no one magic scent (other than the aforementioned Odeon 'Sex Panther'). Everyone's body chemistry is different, so try a variety. Go to the fragrance counter and get the opinion of nearby lady shoppers (do NOT ask the chicks behind the counter, as they want you to by the most expensive stuff; to pad their commission check).

BTW,

'Sex Panther' is legal in the US and is for sale:

Posts: 1296 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
My favorite two are Mont Blanc Legend

Just got this as a gift from wife, it's pretty nice!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Acqua Di Gio. The women love it.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A Blend of Old Spice and Glenfiddich 18.
And a splash of Brawndo if you need electrolytes.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. Newly divorced and dating a super woman, and she loves the various scents I wear now. I’ll add a few of theses to my after shower routine.

Thank you again,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I've been wearing Wanted by Azzaro and I think it smells wonderful and I've gotten several compliments. Plus the bottle is shaped like the cylinder in a revolver!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post