SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If ever there was a gal that should have gone straight into the wood chipper, here she is
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If ever there was a gal that should have gone straight into the wood chipper, here she is Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Uh, I don't think that's it. At all. Social media is a stain on humanity, but it doesn't cause this.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Agreed Para. Wood Chipper for this one.

Awful :
quote:
Officers who responded to the gruesome scene found her red Dodge Dart totaled with a severed leg "sticking out of the grill," a police report says.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
The sentences are never what they should be, if you take a life how can anything less than life be fair?

I was on a jury last year, illegal from Mexico was way over the legal limit and was flat drunk, ran head on into a vehicle with grandpa, grandma and two grand kids who just came from the water park. It killed grandma, broke the femur of grandpa and broke the back of one of the grand kids. The drunk driver was not hurt seriously.

Had to hear about how he was trying to get his wife and daughter to the US, how this was going to affect his life. His family was testifying and asking for leniency.

He got 12 years and can get out on parole after half that.

Me and two others wanted the max - only 20 years. Other idiots on the jury wanted 5 years. Their reasoning? Everyone deserves a second chance. I asked them where the grandmas second chance was. I thought we would be deadlocked but the idiotic girl that wanted 5 years wanted to go home on Friday so she gave in to 12 years instead of having to stay late and come back the following week. The others who wanted 5 gave in some but would not go for 20.

Found out after we were done that he had a case in Louisiana where he was found passed out drunk in the middle of the road in his car. I guess it was just a matter of time before he killed someone.

Posts: 4107 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post