SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lock N Lubers, HD or Professional Model
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lock N Lubers, HD or Professional Model Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Presuming the HD will suffice as I just do drive shaft U joints and some suspension components every 5k miles.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25443 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I'd get the least expensive option in the format you want (pistol grip or lever).

With the Lock-N-Lube coupler, the lever pumps are easier to work with, the pistol grips are faster if you have multiple fittings in close proximity.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Buy once, cry once. Really nice design.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17302 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post