SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watch: Bear hangs from Colorado home 2nd-story window after eating pork chops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch: Bear hangs from Colorado home 2nd-story window after eating pork chops Login/Join 
posted
Video at link:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/372914

Black bear munches on homeowner's pork chops, locks itself in master bedroom, and attempts to escape through 2nd-story window.

Posts: 12713 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The strength of a bear always amazes me.

I find it funny too that the story was in the Israel National News

Make it count

Posts: 1415 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
They had a bear break into a house in Loudoun County while the owners were on vacation. When they came back, the bear was gone but the house was in shambles. The kitchen had to be refurbished and one of the bedrooms had to be cleaned up. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It's a cinnomin color bear. Maybe 300 to 350 pounds. A little heavier after the poke chops.. Big Grin

Posts: 17904 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That's why our pork chops are always in the fridge.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4235 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And this house is JUUUSSSSTTTTT RIGHT!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8355 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post