SIGforum
No matter what happens in your life. Never, ever, quit.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1330079774

December 25, 2020, 04:18 AM
sigmonkey
No matter what happens in your life. Never, ever, quit.
Just.

Never.

Quit.






"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
December 25, 2020, 04:25 AM
sybo
Ever............. and ALWAYS be thankful......
December 25, 2020, 05:09 AM
MNSIG
That was beautiful.
December 25, 2020, 05:12 AM
kkina
Very inspiring, sm.



ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as one."
December 25, 2020, 06:04 AM
sigarmsp226
Thanks SM for posting. Beautiful song and a wonderful presentation...Now to get this dust out of my eyes...Merry Christmas...Mark
December 25, 2020, 07:31 AM
ScreamingCockatoo
My Uncle Bill told me this many times.

Never

Give

Up


Ever..





He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
December 25, 2020, 08:18 AM
.38supersig
That was great!

Thanks for sharing it with us.




December 25, 2020, 01:07 PM
whododat
Thank you for that. Brought me to tears thinking about my mother's playing.


Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.
December 25, 2020, 01:28 PM
Oz_Shadow
Never stop never stop’n!
December 25, 2020, 03:40 PM
GT-40DOC
Skill and talent has no age barrier. That music was still in his mind and heart!!!
December 25, 2020, 04:17 PM
coloradohunter44
Very nice. Amazing. Not enough words.



"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

looking forward to 4 years of TRUMP!
December 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
Ackks
Those were the last words of advice a 93-year-old WWII infantry vet who fought in the Bulge gave to me the last time I saw him alive. Thanks for the reminder, monkey.
December 25, 2020, 04:38 PM
H&K-Guy
Damn, at 94, I will never be that cool.

Also, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata is not played on the keyboard, it's played from the soul. I will never have what he has.

But that doesn't mean I will ever give up. Wink

H&K-Guy