SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No matter what happens in your life. Never, ever, quit.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No matter what happens in your life. Never, ever, quit. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Just.

Never.

Quit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Ever............. and ALWAYS be thankful......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was beautiful.

Posts: 8961 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Very inspiring, sm.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks SM for posting. Beautiful song and a wonderful presentation...Now to get this dust out of my eyes...Merry Christmas...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
My Uncle Bill told me this many times.

Never

Give

Up

Ever..

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39757 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
That was great!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that. Brought me to tears thinking about my mother's playing.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Never stop never stop’n!

Posts: 17890 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skill and talent has no age barrier. That music was still in his mind and heart!!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Amazing. Not enough words.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Those were the last words of advice a 93-year-old WWII infantry vet who fought in the Bulge gave to me the last time I saw him alive. Thanks for the reminder, monkey.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Damn, at 94, I will never be that cool.

Also, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata is not played on the keyboard, it's played from the soul. I will never have what he has.

But that doesn't mean I will ever give up. Wink

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post