SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New addition coming soon to the Stickman428 household
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New addition coming soon to the Stickman428 household Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Oh wow! Texassierra, she certainly lives up to her name! Bella is absolutely gorgeous! I love her markings and color.

I’m told our little dude is pretty laid back and doesn’t whine or cry much at all. I think he will be a fine addition to our circus. He looks like he’s going to have quite a personality. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Some of those images remind me of a guinea pig. He's a cute little pup.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I have never owned one, but schnauzers have a great reputation.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you mind sharing how you found and settled on your breeder? Maybe PM me who you went with? Our kids are about a year from being ready, but have been looking at breeder options for schnauzer pups in anticipation. Looks like a great addition to the family!

Posts: 345 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
absolut18, you have mail. Smile

Our little dudes coat has changed quite a bit. I thought I was going to name him Huckleberry but he is wild and fun so his name has been changed to Maverick. Big Grin I have a new shadow, he is never more than a few feet away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think I understand why this breed is so popular. I now have a little shadow who follows me everywhere and has to sleep right next to me. My cats are not thrilled with the new little dude but hopefully they will come around. The cats are indifferent but the puppy is thrilled every time he sees them and chases after them to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Stickman, he is a very (very) handsome boy!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a good dog!

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Cute pup!

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yep, very cute little guy. Congrats. I think my signature line has it about covered. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post