Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDC survey Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
With all the spam calls I'd just block them. Where's it written you have to answer the phone- I don't.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
they want to know how many people between the age of 6 months and 17 yo in our household

I remember those Chris Hansen "To Catch a Predator" shows...

Posts: 2526 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m torn between telling them nobody in my house has had either the poison spike or Covid since late 2021 or a simple “fuck off, traitors”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15623 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I was receiving similar calls from the CDC back in December 2022. They left the following VM:

"Hello. I'm calling on behalf of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We're conducting a nationwide survey about vaccinations for COVID and other diseases affecting adult teens and children. Please call me back at 877-220-4805."

Apparently this Nationwide effort/campaign has been going on for some time now. I had received multiple calls from them, all of which were unanswered. The call originated from (404) 806-4812 Atlanta, GA.

Eventually they stopped calling and NO, I do NOT/did NOT plan on returning their call(s)... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

they want to know how many people between the age of 6 months and 17 yo in our household
"None of your business, you damn pedophile!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30730 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Is this the "National Survey of Children's Health" conducted by the Census Bureau???

If so, They asked me also.

I confirmed it was legit, and started the survey, but I terminated it because they were asking dozens of questions per child.

I really do mean dozens if not hundreds of questions.

It was honestly ridiculous.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10938 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ignore the bastards.

Plan A.

No, it’s my default.

Plan A involves carefully explaining the series of anatomically and biologically impossibilities they’d need to perform first.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Last week I received a flu shot. They offered the latest Covid shot and I declined. This week I received 3 CDC Survey calls. Might be a coincidence, but I have my doubts.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
I’d answer that inquiry with a “click” that results from hanging up.

not as satisfying with these cell phones as it was with the old rotary dial phones, but work with what you got, am i right?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I simply block the number on my iPhone if I don't recognize it and the caller fails to leave a message.

The iPhone has a switch to (1) silence unknown calls (so there's no ring, no vibrate and (2) another switch to silence "junk" calls.

Both are in Settings , go to phone and that does it for me, no more spam calls-none.

At my leisure, I check Received Calls and block any number I don't recognize.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Posts: 1582 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next time answer it and say: PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST !!! Then Hang up. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people making the calls are likely working for some third party . There's no point in talking to them like some kind of jackass . Just decline to answer or hang up . Done deal .

Posts: 4069 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post