Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDC survey Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
I've received three calls now from a public service number (that's what it says on caller ID). The first time they left a voicemail indicating it's the CDC and they want to know how many people between the age of 6 months and 17 yo in our household has had the covid jab. I have yet to respond.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you seeking advice?

My advice is to ignore them and if they keep calling, tell them to stop because you'd rather have your fingernails pulled out with pliers, than answer their stupid fucking questions.

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I handle this a few different ways-

Answering their questions with the same questions:
“How many people are in your household?”

“How many people are in YOUR HOUSE?”

Creep them the hell out:
“What are you wearing? What kind of underwear? Me, I usually wear black leather! Do you think that’s sexy?…”

Not too many call back’s after that. Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'll have to call you back later because there is a shark circling our boat.

Posts: 9169 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I’m just going to ignore them. I just find it interesting they’re seeking information that they should already have.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Demand proof they are with CDC.

Tell them to send it snail mail to:

1600 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s probably because they’re trying to make it an annual thing like flu shots:

CDC likely to recommend annual COVID booster shot, director says

You watch, they are going to try to make this mandatory for school attendance with the kids. Mad

Posts: 33871 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You watch, they are going to try to make this mandatory for school attendance with the kids. Mad
And that sh*t won't fly in Texas. God BLESS Texas!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Man, cool it. It's already outrageous without you trying to supercharge it.

Happy posts. I want to see happy, happy posts from you. Butterflies, puppies, Jesus and sno-cones.

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ignore the bastards.

Q

Posts: 26479 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ignore the bastards.

Plan A.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Not one of my contacts? Doesn't even get picked up. People who I do want - or might want - to talk to have their own ringtones.

I have a hard time believing this is the actual CDC (why would they call random numbers?) and is more likely a new twist on the Social Security or IRS scams.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
"How did you get this number???? NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE I AM!!!!"

Posts: 2471 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’d answer that inquiry with a “click” that results from hanging up.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8138 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:

"How did you get this number???? NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE I AM!!!!"
"It's done, but there's blood everywhere."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30730 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I’m just going to ignore them. I just find it interesting they’re seeking information that they should already have.

But the truth is that all of their statistics are fake. They don’t know. As many people claimed to be jabbed… for various reasons. They pressured and people pushed back but many just quietly refused to comply.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
But the truth is that all of their statistics are fake.

posted Hide Post
SHHH! Speak quietly I'm not supposed to have cell phone in prison, but please don't hang up it's lonely on death row-

Posts: 342 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thought this was done with, but got 2 calls from them just today. No RNA therapy for me and we already know you don't care what we think.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2015 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post