SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for Survey Feedback on Private Air Travel
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Survey Feedback on Private Air Travel Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Took the survey. Main factors for me are cost and availability.

I hate (but understand) the pricing games they play with ticket prices, and I hate when flights are changed or rescheduled. I understand that things happen, but I picked the flight I picked because it fit into the rest of my schedule. We recently had to cancel a vacation flight because they kept rescheduling the flight after we bought tickets. The flight changed times a few times which was inconvenient but would have been ok. Then they moved the flight down to a different day entirely. I wouldn't have minded an extra day on the beach, but we already had time off work and the condo reservation nailed down. We ended up driving instead.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3586 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Done

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1127 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Completed.

Best of luck, Art.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9750 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but it would seem to me that a survey broken down to preCOVID, COVID and anticipated postCOVID would be much more clarifying.

Presently "0" travel, when that wasn't how it was, nor how it's projected to be doesn't seem that helpful as data.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5675 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Certainly.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2249 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post