SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for Survey Feedback on Private Air Travel
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Survey Feedback on Private Air Travel Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I am working with a group of entrepreneurs and pilots to put together a charter airline that may evolve into a southeast regional carrier.

We have put together a survey to gather information from flyers, even if you may never take a private charter flight. We are trying to find out what is important to travelers, whether or not they would spend private charter money to travel.

If you have the time, please complete the survey at the link below. We are hoping for over 1,000 total responses from a variety of sources.

Thank you all very much for your time. My co-venturers and I truly appreciate your feedback.

A

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC9GT3G

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12943 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done! Good luck!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 3014 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1900 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did it. Hope your idea works out to your favor.

Posts: 542 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Hit it.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Done. Best wishes on your endeavor.

Posts: 6580 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Done but the major actor for determining (these days) air travel is distance for me. Or how much crap I'm traveling with.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2249 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took the survey, but most questions didn't have answers that covered how I'd have responded. Therefore, I can only give inaccurate information, because none of the answers were how I"d have replied.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done- let us know how it goes.

Posts: 377 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
do you want responses from those of us that have stopped business travel since the COVID shut downs? Our firm now allows business travel on a limited basis (requires multiple approvals) but I have not had to travel.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4892 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ Yes, we are looking for as much information as possible about the opinions of the traveling public.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12943 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Took the survey, but most questions didn't have answers that covered how I'd have responded. Therefore, I can only give inaccurate information, because none of the answers were how I"d have replied.

Thanks Guppy. May I contact you by email about this?

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poacher:
Done but the major actor for determining (these days) air travel is distance for me. Or how much crap I'm traveling with.

Thanks Poacher, may I contact you by email about this?

posted Hide Post
Done but answer choices were not optimal. Main driver is cost and time. I fly quasi charterish when I can. Feel free to email.

Posts: 4333 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Do you know Costco is doing this (private air travel) now? $17K is what the local TV said.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post