SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday, Monica Lewinsky
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, Monica Lewinsky Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is true that she is a better-looking 45 year old than she was a 20 year old.

I always felt a little bad for her. She did what has been done hundreds of times and didn't really deserve the notoriety and negative attention. It has, apparently, followed her even to this day. Still, she knew the risks, I suppose.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
She said in her TED talk that some guy in his 20's recently hit on her. His line was, "Hey, I can make you feel 22 again". Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15490 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Wonder if she ever got a pearl necklace for her birthday?

Nope, slick's is bent. He missed and shot her in the shoulder.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I guess she's voting Republican now - the Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
She's 44 year old today.

My, they grow up so fast. Seems like only yesterday she was crawling around putting everything in her mouth.

There, fixed it for you.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5665 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Happy Birthday, Monica Lewinsky
She's 44 year old today.

Born: July 23, 1973 (age 45 years)

You are absolutely correct. I looked up her bio a few days ago when she was 44.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Her new book will be available soon....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I get a little torqued when I hear people referring to this gal as "a victim". She knew exactly what she was doing when she was doing it.

Victim my ass. She was nothing but a common slut.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Right Gus. So what do you call the tens of thousand of guys daily who are recipients of such acts every day from girls who they are not hitched too. Just wondering Mr. righteous and all.

Her recipient just happened to have an affiliation you cannot stand. I understand. But get over yourself.

I have never seen or heard her referred to as a victim.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19245 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
So every woman who engages in oral sex is a slut? Roll Eyes
This thread is not going to end well.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Presidential Humidor is 45, well Happy Birthday.
Any word on whether or not they celebrated with pizza?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I have never seen or heard her referred to as a victim.

Then you haven't been listening. This #metoo crap turned all of these women into "victims" and she played it up too.

quote:
Originally posted by PD:
So every woman who engages in oral sex is a slut? Roll Eyes

Not at all. But every crazy young broad who blows her married boss (and to think that that's all they did is incredibly naive)? Yeah...pretty much.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Monica? no cigar....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Slick Willy and I have something in common, but I will refrain from telling it here.... not exactly what most would think but it does have something to do with the the oval office....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Cigar in the oval orifice.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post