SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wife wants a Fitbit, not sure where to start
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife wants a Fitbit, not sure where to start Login/Join 
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
I got the Ionic for Christmas. I wanted this model since it is water resistant and I swim laps.
I also use it for the heart rate since I have Afib and it makes it nice to see if I have slipped into an episode. It is as accurate as my wrist BP and heart rate meter.
One minor drawback—When I mow the lawn, I get credit for bike riding rather than walking. It must sense my arms on the mower and mistakes that for handlebars.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1942 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Got the gf the alta about a year ago. She wears it for 2 reasons, one is its a watch, and 2, does the step challenge against her sister for fun. As for any other festures with it, uses it more for fun then for any real health reason since we are both active anyway. I know the only thing is she wishes it was waterproof since we are always swimming or on the boat during the summer. She ends up relying on ke for the time since my watch only tells time.

Posts: 2441 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post