SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNBC Director Arrested For Spying On 18-Year-Old Nanny With Bathroom Cam
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNBC Director Arrested For Spying On 18-Year-Old Nanny With Bathroom Cam Login/Join 
posted
https://www.zerohedge.com/news...nanny-bathroom-cam-0

A CNBC director has been busted for spying on his teenage live-in nanny, according to the Daily News.

Dan Switzen, 44, was arrested and charged with unlawful surveillance by Pleasantville NY police after his 18-year-old au pair and her two friends, also 18, discovered a hidden camera inside of a tissue box in her bathroom on November 13, according to authorities.

Unlawful surveillance is a class E felony in New York, punishable by probation or up to four years in prison.

Switzen, a New York native, was the director of CNBC's Power Lunch and was formerly the director of CNBC's Suze Orman show for over a decade. He was released without bail according to his lawyer, Jeffrey Chartier, who said with a straight face: "He's a very decent family man. I don't want to litigate these allegations in the press," adding "We will defend him accordingly."

Along with Switzen's work for CNBC, he runs a "beachbody" coaching service with his wife, operating a website - which has been yanked down (but archived) - promoting his fitness business - "Get Fit With Dan."

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Ewe yuck!
Another slimy liberal bites the dust.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Creepy !!!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He was in handlotion heaven, but now he has a probationary penis.

"Your Honor, I request that we stroke err strike that remark from the record!!"

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Freaking pervert.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
He'll need that lube for his ass when he gets to the big house.... Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
We live in an age were you can with almost no effort nor risk watch an unlimited supply of attractive, naked females voluntarily putting themselves in front of a camera to commit every form of bodily act...yet this fool chooses to commit a felony to surreptitiously watch one of 'em go potty.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably a good thing they have him locked up. I'd guess there are a couple of Dad's out there that would like to 'splain things to him.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hiding the camera in a kleenex box? He thought that was a place that wouldn't get handled? Are you kidding me? My daughter can empty one of those in two days.

Now, you put that camera on a full waste-basket, you can be sure that nobody will touch it.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2070 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

"Unlawful surveillance is a class E felony in New York..."

Yeah what the fuck isn't.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Wait, spy cameras in bathrooms are illegal?

When did this happen?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dan Switzen

Odd that nothing about it on the CNBC site...or CNN....or MSNBC.....

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
AN 18 YO live in nanny and her friends. What could possibly go wrong?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Interestingly enough, the NY Daily News posted this yesterday (23 hours ago from bing/google search). It wasn't until 4 hours ago that The Washington Times picked it up.

No other major media CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc, make a mention of the incident.

Mad

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It would seem that the media is suffering the most from the MeToo movement.

I cannot think of a more deserving bunch.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Wait, spy cameras in bathrooms are illegal?

When did this happen?

Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Nothing hotter than watching a chick take a big dump.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

Interestingly enough, the NY Daily News posted this yesterday (23 hours ago from bing/google search). It wasn't until 4 hours ago that The Washington Times picked it up.

No other major media CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc, make a mention of the incident.

Mad

The people at the other media outlets know their next.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Maybe he just wanted to document her excessive use of TP.

Its a common problem.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post