SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNBC Director Arrested For Spying On 18-Year-Old Nanny With Bathroom Cam
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNBC Director Arrested For Spying On 18-Year-Old Nanny With Bathroom Cam Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
unlawful surveillance

that's rich, coming from any branch of modern government.

not that I think it's OK to peeping-Tom your 18yo nanny.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh man, just cut it out. No one's interested in hearing your wishes for anarchy. Just stow it.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
"For any particular thing, ask What is it in itself? What is its nature?"
Hannibal Lecter

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Well if he would have been using this one who knows how long he would have been capturing images.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
^^^^sort of the steam punk of tissue-box technology???

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
LOL You got that right!

quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
Hiding the camera in a kleenex box? He thought that was a place that wouldn't get handled? Are you kidding me? My daughter can empty one of those in two days.

Now, you put that camera on a full waste-basket, you can be sure that nobody will touch it.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The mini bulb on the wire gives it a finished touch.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Washington Times and the New York Daily News seem to be the only sizable news outlets covering this story. I checked it yesterday and I figured that surely today, there would be broader coverage. Nope. Imagine that. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Puzzling, isn't it?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Wait - it is his house right? What if he wanted to make sure she didn't use an excessive amount of paper? Or was monitoring illegal entry?

What if he gets a waiver from all houseguests and employees?

Wink

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh man, just cut it out. No one's interested in hearing your wishes for anarchy. Just stow it.

Go fuck yourself with the anarchy nonsense. I wish for no such thing.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
quote:

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Nothing hotter than watching a chick take a big dump.

I'm going to guess he was going for shower scenes, given the fact of "live-in nanny."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Ouch!

+1, and after being a member for 13 years, 8 months, and 17 days...

What is that quote about “Never go full <something>”?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No, fuck you, man. You're not fooling anyone, except maybe yourself. You don't like the police, you don't like any government, and that makes you an anarchist, or were you not present for those exchanges you and I had in the past? Is your memory failing? I recall making myself clear to you as to how I felt about some of the comments you made in this forum. I was quite specific, as I recall. None of that has changed.
And these words I see on this page: "any branch of modern government." Someone came up behind you and typed that? Wasn't you?

This is nothing new, so, fuck you, man, and if you don't like it, you can leave.

It's awfully early in the day to be drinking.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
To be clear, I'm not going to ban the guy. If he's unhappy, he can leave, but he's had his say and I've had mine and that's the end of the matter AFAIC.

SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Unbelievable! Roll Eyes

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post