SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some weiners on the griddle.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some weiners on the griddle. Login/Join 
posted
My son’s HS grad party today. The place we rented cancelled due to the ‘Rona. So... at our house. Yes, social distancing and good techniques while cooking and feeding.

Ordered up a bunch of family packs from The Milwaukee Weiner House in Sioux City IA. Been in business w/ the same family since 1918. Comes w/ the dogs, buns, their chili, and chopped onions. Some of the best hot dogs a person can get!!!!

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4063 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
My son’s HS grad party today. The place we rented cancelled due to the ‘Rona. So... at our house. Yes, social distancing and good techniques while cooking and feeding.

Ordered up a bunch of family packs from The Milwaukee Weiner House in Sioux City IA. Been in business w/ the same family since 1918. Comes w/ the dogs, buns, their chili, and chopped onions. Some of the best hot dogs a person can get!!!!

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Sounds good, enjoy the day and celebration.

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your Son.

dem' dawgs look very good!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the dogs and family. (I'm going to broil a couple of Hebrew National dogs for my lunch.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Cooking good and looking good.
Congrats to your son.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone, glad your able to deal with this crock!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. The dogs were a hit. A good party. Now in two months move him into his tech school/ community college.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'm about an hour and two glasses of red away from querying the wife if she's down with "weiners on the griddle" It's Saturday night after all.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
I'm about an hour and two glasses of red away from querying the wife if she's down with "weiners on the griddle" It's Saturday night after all.

Nicely done!!!